If you plan to finance your home purchase, it’s important to start the mortgage loan process before buying a home; even prior to the bidding process. Once you’ve chosen a loan and lender, it’s important to get pre-approved and obtain a pre-approval letter.
Baetyls Real Estate Group requires a Pre-Approval letter before we begin looking for your homes.
What to expect when you work with us
- Discuss finances
- Obtain Pre-Approval Letter
Find a Home
- Select a property
- We will research homes that specifically meet your criteria and provide access for you to preview homes.
- We will do a market analysis before making an offer
- The Buyer reviews contract before we start the negotiation.
Writing Contract Offer
- We will assist you with negotiations, and guide you through the process once your offer is accepted.
Once offer is accepted
- The Buyers will deposit "earnest money" into escrow with the Title and deposit "option money" to the Seller.
- Escrow will order Preliminary Report
- Inspection of property by a qualified inspector
- Approve seller's Transfer Disclosure Statement
- Negotiate on repairs, if applicable
- Approve Preliminary Report
- Order property appraisal
- Obtain loan approval from lender
- Obtain Homeowners Insurance and Home Warranty
- Need cashier's check or money transfer prior to closing date to bring to Closing
Closing the Escrow - Closing Day
- Prior to Closing, we will review the Final Closing Disclosure with the Buyers
- Set Date and Time with the Title
- Please bring your driver license to Closing
- Get your keys
- CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME !!!